Are you a car licence holder? you want to upgrade your licence to HR licence in Sydney NSW.


HR vehicles include:

· Trucks and buses with a GVM more than eight tones, and three or more axles

· Any towed trailer must not weigh more than nine tones GVM

· Bendy buses. Even though these vehicles are articulated, they’re treated as rigid vehicles.

What you need to apply for HR licence :

· Have held a class C licence, (except a learner licence) or equivalent for two years or more. Any time you've spent on a P1 licence counts, but you can't practice to drive an HR vehicle, or upgrade to an HR licence until you hold a P2 or full class C licence

· Pass the HR knowledge test

· Pass an eyesight test

· Successfully complete training and assessment with professional truck driving school in NSW and get qualified for HR truck licence.

Road Sense Truck driving school with 9 years' experience in transport industry and driver training ready to give you all training and experience to be able to drive trucks safely and professionally on roads. No need to waste your time any more. we train and assess in all popular heavy vehicle licence classes LR, MR, HR truck licence. We have all different range of vehicles available in automatic, synchro and road ranger gearboxes. 7 days a week we are available for LR, MR and HR licence in NSW.

#HRLICENCESYDNEY #TRUCKDRIVINGSCHOOLSYDNEY #MRLICENCE #TRUCKLICENCE #Heavyrigidlicence #hrlicencesydney #bestheavyvehicledrivingschool